The social transition from ‘purchasing’ things to ‘shopping’ was a captivating journey. It gave the power in the hands of the shoppers and empowered the customers to know the product, understand its descriptions and details and make the choice of buying or avoiding it. With shopping, customer experience and satisfaction became a significant need for businesses to grow their sales and attract new audiences. And when social life transitioned into a digital medium, retail brands also took advantage of it to provide a better experience to the customers.
Social commerce is at its peak stage now, and its recent augmentation is the metaverse. The shopping experience with text descriptions, images, videos, and websites has served as well, and undoubtedly it will keep serving businesses and customers in the future too. But it has become normal now, and that is why the next advanced technologies like virtual, augmented, and extended reality experiences are getting rapid attention.
With that, brands and retailers are required to think beyond the store setup, browser window, and apps to keep providing better best customer experience and satisfaction and gain competitive advantages. Businesses have already started preparing for the immersive future, which is believed to be the next stage of e-commerce.
And that is why Wiztales came up with the product Altyug to help and support businesses thrive through this digital world augmentation phase.
Altyug is a highly immersive metaverse platform where businesses can build their store, organize events, launch products, build communities, and engage with people. Brands can develop immersive content and allow their audience to gather, connect, work, play, entertain, showcase & display products/services, solve problems and make sales in their exclusive metaverse space.
Metaverse stores at Altyug are incredibly immersive with features like user-customizable avatars, real-time communication, enticing venues, intuitive interactions, gamification, quick analytics and reporting, and lots of socializing and fun features.
Metaverse stores: is it easy to build them?
Yes, with Altyug, it is easy for businesses to build their metaverse stores. Setting up a virtual store in the metaverse is as challenging as building a physical store. It has to go through a long process: selecting the space, designing the store, developing it, creating the essential immersive content, and setting up and launching the store.
With Altyug, all this process gets simplified, as it is a highly user-friendly platform with tools, integrations, and extensions that makes the setting up of the metaverse store effortless.
Above all, our customer support team will provide extensive support, from getting the virtual space to launching the store. We continue to extend our support post the store launch also so that you can give the best experience to your audience.
Here are the steps you need to follow to build your metaverse store with Altyug.
1) Let’s brainstorm - The first step towards setting up your store is to have a brainstorming session. We need to understand your business, customer base, and metaverse store-related requirements to guide you through the following process.
2) Get your virtual space - Like we buy or rent land to build physical stores, businesses need to rent or buy space in the metaverse to set up the store. According to your needs, you need to buy or rent the space with Altyug.
3) Design and develop your store - Once you have your metaverse space, you need to design and develop your store. As metaverse is all about its immersiveness, it is vital to build the store visually persuading. With our team of software developers and designers, we will give your store life using 3D technology.
4) Work on the content - After the store is created, you need to work on the content that will make the store a shopping space. The best visual experience can be provided through content that is appealing to the eyes and interesting to experience. The content here includes virtual products, digital counterparts of physical products, in-store features, entertainment and communication content, and other necessary features like games or fun activities.
5) Enable the services - Now you have the store set up with content ready, the next step is integrating them. You can also combine all your sales channels into a single channel and allow your customers to have an omnichannel shopping experience. Simultaneously while building the store, you should have started marketing and promoting your launch of metaverse stores through social media and other means. As everything is set now, announce the launch of your metaverse store to your community and world, and have a great launch party!
Building a metaverse store might seem overwhelming and time taking. But it can be made simple with metaverse platforms like Altyug. With Altyug, you can create a near-to-real experience in your virtual store that allows people to touch, feel and sense your product/services and purchase them.